Collection of Information
For a better experience, while using our service, we may collect the following information via submissions on our “Contact Us” and “Forms” pages.
- Contact information including phone number, billing address and email
- Your enquiry details
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Good Analytics stores the following data.
- Time of visit, pages visited and time spent on each page/visit
- Type of browser used
- Type of operating system and some software settings
- The referring website (for example, if you visit the site via Google – the search terms used).
- IP address or host/domain name. This may include: Internet connection speed, Geographical data or Hostname
How Your Information Is Used
We use your information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and requests (e.g. emails, queries, claims, etc.)
- Complete and fulfill any inquiry for information or purchase you make
- Help underwrite and provide accurate insurance premium rate quotes
- Provide insurers and reinsurers with the required information for applications
- Connect you with third-party partners who will provide information about products and services
- Market to you and keep you informed of our products and services and/or those of our third-party partners, which we think may be of interest to you
- Provide, maintain and improve customer service
How Do We Protect Your Information
We take all the necessary steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation, or destruction. We encrypt sensitive information (such as credit card number) provided.
We want you to feel confident about using our website, to make your claims, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website or app can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
This site may contain links to third-party owned and/or operated websites.
We recommend you examine the privacy statements posted on those other websites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information.